Our classic vinegar pickles range from basic cucumber pickles to vinegar-preserved seasonal highlights. While vinegar pickles are not probiotic, they host a whole slew of benefits in their own rite. The old bars always had jars of pickled boiled eggs to go with your Coors on tap- we don’t have a keg, but we’ve been known to have a couple beers in fridge. Swing by for a round of shuffleboard and a salty snack!
- 76th st. garlic dills: standard cucumber pickle in garlic dill brine
- bar harbor: 50/50 bread & butter/garlic dill (total crowdpleaser)
- lime pickles: like bar harbors, but with lime zest instead of dill seed
- reconsider: the habanero version of 76ths
- nacho chips: jalapeños & carrots pickled for, well, your nachos
- bdb bread & butter pickles: irresponsibly sweet b&bs
- bread & butter jalapenos: just-about-candied jalapeños
- giardiniere: garden-variety pickled veggie relish
- buddy k’s beets: the pickled beet every grandmother makes
- noma carrots: carrots in 76th brine (best bloody mary swizzle stick)
- noma okra: okra in 76th brine
- noma green beans: green beans in 76th brine
- pickled brussels: brussels sprouts, pickled
- pickled asparagus: bright & vegetal, tastes like spring
- stay gold cauli pickles: cruciferous sunshine with ginger & turmeric
- 24 carrots gold: coriander, carrots, & ginger
- pint of pickled porter peaches: the flavor of oklahoma summer
- dumb ass relish: spicy sweet jalapeño relish, great in potato salad
- lbw carrot relish: shredded carrots, sweet & acidic
- chow chow: your grandma made the best, but this ain’t bad
3 thoughts on “Pickles”
I would like to purchase your homemade Kraut!
Please let me know what I need to do.
Hi Alicia! We have a shop on north Main in Owasso OK where we sell our ferments. We will be at the Tulsa farmers market this Saturday, January 16, from 8-11. It is in the east parking lot of the whole foods at 41 & Peoria in Tulsa.
Our hours at the shop are random but you are welcome to stop in anytime there is a car out front! Or – let us know when you are coming and we can meet you.
My grandmother bought me some bread and butter jalapeños. We live in OKC. How can we purchase??